Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by bgordon <bb...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/04 03:16:20 UTC

new release?

Any idea when a new release will be made. I've found that the latest nightly is required for a bug I came across and the disclaimers on the nightly builds are very strong:-). -Bruce

Re: new release?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps too strong - the builds are not currently automated, so there
is a bit more control over what is uploaded.

I generate them every so often when enough changes have been made, or
for a particular patch that someone wants to try. I usually run the
test suite before doing this.

I would not recommend them for production use, but if you are keen to
get a new formal release, they are close to what will be released.

So if you wish to see if the next release really will solve your
issue, then you should consider testing with one of the nightly
releases that contains the fixes.

If it does not solve the issue it is supposed to, please report that.

S.