Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Okan Cetin <ok...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/19 15:34:18 UTC

[Trinidad] Auto Suggest?

Hi,
Trinidad does not support auto suggesting. Is there a way to do this with
trinidad?

Regards,
Okanb.

Re: [Trinidad] Auto Suggest?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
The latter suggestion would probably be preferred by most people. We
had a discussion at one time on the dev list about possibly making
some kind of support for more advanced ajax queuing on the client.
This type of functionality would be along the lines of (queue with
this ID, and if it gets re-queued the drop any previous ones)

The idea behind this queue would be to be able to react on mouse and
keystroke events without flooding the AJAX handler. A4J has this type
of functionality, but it is unfortunately lacking from Trinidad at the
moment.

Re: [Trinidad] Auto Suggest?

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Okan,