Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tom Allison <to...@tacocat.net> on 2007/01/22 12:11:20 UTC

perldocs Mail::SpamAssassin

I'm actually trying to write a perl script to use Mail::SpamAssassin rather than
the spamassassin or spamc scripts that are already available.

So far, much of the website seems geared towards the end-use of spamassassin.
Besides cpan is there someplace that can help me navigate through
Mail::SpamAssassin?  I'm kind of awash and could use a small bucket.

Re: perldocs Mail::SpamAssassin

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 06:11:20AM -0500, Tom Allison wrote:
> So far, much of the website seems geared towards the end-use of
> spamassassin.
> Besides cpan is there someplace that can help me navigate through
> Mail::SpamAssassin?  I'm kind of awash and could use a small bucket.

Not sure about a website.  Is "perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin" (and the other
modules) not sufficient?

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"I have a simple test to determine if any windows executable that I

RE: perldocs Mail::SpamAssassin

Posted by "Gary W. Smith" <ga...@primeexalia.com>.
See the thread SA/Perl question that I asked on Saturday.  It should be
in the archives.  I did just what you are trying to do now (though I was
trying to do something different).