Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Flo <Fl...@mail-developpeur.com> on 2003/06/24 19:34:49 UTC

java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org

Hi

i installed Tomcat 4.1.24
My internet connection was down and when i restart Tomcat i got on starting this error :
java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org

And i was unable to test my work

How can i fix this problem ?

Re: java.net.UnknownHostException: jakarta.apache.org

Posted by Flo <fl...@free.fr>.
Oh ... Yes !!
Thanks :)

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
It's a simple typo.  You have:
  "-//Apache Software Foudation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN"

The correct is:
  "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN"

If you fix the spelling in your <!DOCTYPE ...>, then Struts will be able to