Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com> on 2015/11/24 12:43:57 UTC

A question:kylin and hive are not in a sample machine

I want to know how to configure kylin when kylin and hive are not in a sample machine.
If I can do this,I will save much time of loading hive tables;

Re: A question:kylin and hive are not in a sample machine

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have deploy kylin with more than one hive which depend on different
hadoop clsuter, This is my patch :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1172, Maybe you can try it...

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Han, Luke" <lu...@ebay.com>.

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Could you describe more details about your env?

Kylin and Hive of course can be on different machines. That's no problem.
Or do you mean they are not in the same Hadoop cluster?