Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Yves Willems <yw...@maia-scientific.com> on 2005/10/24 17:23:48 UTC

avoid subant on 'non-ant' directories

Hi all,

I have setup a recursive build structure that runs OK, except for the
'non-ant' directories.

I mean directories that don't have a build.xml file included.

I got it running using exclude statements for each know non-ant directory
and the 'failonerror=false" but this is poor solution regarding maintenance.

       <target name="build_generic" depends="init, compile_single,
link_single">

                <!-- call the 'compile' target on the sub directories. -->

                <subant target="build" failonerror="false">

                        <dirset dir="${basedir}">

                                <include name="*"/>

                                <exclude name="${OBJDIR}"/>

                                <exclude name="CVS"/>