Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Suresh Kumar <we...@nature-soft.com> on 1999/10/21 09:04:20 UTC

config/5176: Multiple Daemon and port numbers

>Number:         5176
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Multiple Daemon and port numbers
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We have two httpd daemons running. One listens to port 80 and other to 81

When i want to access the second server at port 81, I have to say
www.abc.com:81. But I don't want the port number to be a part of my url ie www.abc.com
should  automatically goes to prot 81.

How to do this?

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]