Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/11 12:57:59 UTC

what about HTTPS? (was: JSP-friendly ISP lists)

Would you also provide HTTPS on your sites?

Does anybody know when the issue of "[BUG TC-3.1]
getScheme() ignoring HTTPS" is going to be resolved?!

Best regards,
Drasko

http://mail.yahoo.com/

RE: what about HTTPS? (was: JSP-friendly ISP lists)

Posted by Mike Bremford <mi...@paperx.com>.
This is only a problem when using Ajpv12 protocol. Although it can be worked
around (Henri sent a patch to the list yesterday which checks specifically
for port 443) the protocol *cannot* identify HTTPS from HTTP.

If you use mod_jk and Ajpv13, this is fixed already (in fact was the only
reason I upgraded to mod_jk)

Cheers... Mike