Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ekengren <bj...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 13:03:50 UTC

Border invalidates browser preview

As a designer I like to edit the visual design of pages in Dreamweaver and
use eclipse for dynamic behaviour. I have not found any way of doing this
using Border:

Original static page design:

I want the outer, inner and content div's to be the border but still be able
to edit in Dreamweaver. I cannot add wicket:remove like this since it breaks
the xml:

<wicket:remove>
</wicket:remove>
    <wicket:border>