Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/06/14 07:02:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: JV Jujjuri

The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to JV Jujjuri
and he has accepted. JV is the main driver of bookkeeper production usage
at Salesforce. He is active in the community, involving not only code
contribution but also discussion and code reviews. We are looking forward
to more contributions from him.

Congratulations and welcome onboard, JV!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: JV Jujjuri

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV!

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Congrats, JV!

Posted by "Arun M. Krishnakumar" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: JV Jujjuri

Posted by Charan Reddy G <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV!

Posted by Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for your warm welcome and wishes.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Uma Maheswara Rao G <ha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congrats JV!
>

> Regards,
> Uma
>
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to JV Jujjuri
> > and he has accepted. JV is the main driver of bookkeeper production usage
> > at Salesforce. He is active in the community, involving not only code
> > contribution but also discussion and code reviews. We are looking forward
> > to more contributions from him.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome onboard, JV!

--
Jvrao
---

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: JV Jujjuri

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JV!

Posted by Rithin Shetty <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, JV!!