Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Ringwood <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/15 18:19:04 UTC

Start up of Sun's JWSDP taking 100% resources

Not sure if you are right folks to ask but when I
start up tomcat from the install of JWSDP my box
resources go up to 100%.

I've installed it without this issue on three other
boxes.

Anybody have a clue?

thanks

tim

Re: Start up of Sun's JWSDP taking 100% resources

Posted by Justyna Horwat <Ju...@Sun.com>.
You should  send a description of your problem and a detailed
explanation of your configuration to:

jwsdp-feedback@sun.com

Your are also probably running the JWSDP 1.0 release. You might want to
check out the JWSDP 1.0_01 bug fix release:
http://java.sun.com/webservices/webservicespack.html

Justy