Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/19 17:35:05 UTC

force a newer pmd version in pmd plugin

Hi,

how do I force my maven pmd plugin to use the latest pmd version? Do I have
to wait for a new version of the plugin to be released or can I somehow
configure this in my pom?

regards,

Wim

--
Vigilog - an open source log file viewer: http://vigilog.sourceforge.net
Blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/Fester

Re: force a newer pmd version in pmd plugin

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
It would work if PMD 3.9 was in the central repository :( Let's hope it gets
there soon...

regards,

Wim

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.