Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Demetrioff, Fred" <fr...@zementis.com> on 2010/02/02 02:20:23 UTC

JR 2.0.0 - JBoss 4.2.3 - WebDav - local repository

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an ear (my app) on jboss v 4.2.3.

I am also trying to use the new Jackrabbit 2.0.  as a local repository.
(in particular using webdav since I also want a remote repo deploy)

Is there new instructions on how to do this?

I can get the remote version working fine using the Jackrabbit webapp.

However, the wiki (quite outdated) is instructing me to remove servlets from the war and set Jackrabbit as a service etc.

Thanks
Fred