Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Thomas Bennett <tb...@ska.ac.za> on 2011/04/06 14:42:15 UTC

CAS Curator Tutorial

Greetings,

I'm in the process of trying out the CAS Curator tutorial.

I've picked up a curiosity with the curator war deployment -
http://oodt.apache.org/components/maven/curator/user/basic.html#section2

It seems that the web app is deployed to name of the xml file not the
Context path attribute.

For me, if filename = foo.xml (and path="/my-curator") and foo.xml is put in
Catalina/localhost/ the webapp is deployed to foo not my-curator

I.e http://localhost:8080/foo works,  but http://localhost:/my-curator does
not work.

I've tried on Mac Snow Leopard and Ubuntu Linux - both using some flavour of
tomcat6.

Any ideas why this happens?

Regards,
Thomas

Re: CAS Curator Tutorial

Posted by Thomas Bennett <tb...@ska.ac.za>.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.

I'll start a Jira issue and submit a suggested patch.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Bennett