Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/18 12:44:11 UTC

Text output with code possible in HandleHttpResponse?

Good morning. I am using NiFi v0.7.x. My customers asked me to provide them
with the filename and uuid in addition to the response code from my
HandleHttpResponse. I tried changing the Status Code from
202
202 ${filename}.${uuid}
but the processor throws an error because the status code is not a valid
number.
Does anyone know of a way to do this? Perhaps my syntax is simply wrong and
I need to configure Status Code differently?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Jim

Re: Text output with code possible in HandleHttpResponse?

Posted by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com>.
Please pardon me, this has previously been answered and I need to fix my
ReplaceText configuration. Here is the previous help:
http://apache-nifi.1125220.n5.nabble.com/How-to-send-back-a-reply-from-HandleHTTPRequest-td14716.html

My oversight. Sorry.