Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Connie L <fi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/25 19:55:30 UTC

RE: MS client to Apache server

Hi Jean,

Thank you for the detail explanation.  Will MS client lose any of its
capability or functionality using low level api?  Does it require license
fee for IBM's WSTK?  Thanks.

Connie

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.
> Does it require license fee for IBM's WSTK

>From what I can see, you can't even use it in a commercial environment.  I'd
guess that also means that you can't yet purchase a license since it's still
alpha code.

David

Re: MS client to Apache server

Posted by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com>.