Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rodolphe Beck <ro...@aaescp-eap.net> on 2007/07/23 18:12:08 UTC

Cobertura reports not in the staged site

Hello,

I tried to generate a website for my project. All the reports work fine
except cobertura: report result is generated into target/site/cobertura but
not copied in the stage directory

the command I use is: site:stage -DstagingDirectory=C:\work\site

Here is the statement in my superpom:
<plugin>
       <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
       <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
       <version>2.1</version>
</plugin>

Thanks
--
Cordialement,
Rodolphe Beck

Re: Cobertura reports not in the staged site

Posted by Rodolphe Beck <ro...@aaescp-eap.net>.
Perfect ! I applied the patch, it works now.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.