Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2016/12/20 01:37:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Guanghao Zhang

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Guanghao
Zhang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Guanghao's generous contributions thus far
and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Guanghao!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Guanghao Zhang

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guanghao..

-Anoop-

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Guanghao..

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 宾莉金 or binlijin <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 宾莉金 or binlijin <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Guanghao..!! :)

Re: 答复: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Guanghao Zhang

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Guanghao!

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Honghua Feng 冯宏华 <fe...@xiaomi.com>.

Posted by Honghua Feng 冯宏华 <fe...@xiaomi.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Welcome Guanghao!
St.Ack

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Guanghao..!! :)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome!

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Guanghao
> Zhang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project. We appreciate all of Guanghao's generous contributions thus far
> and look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Guanghao!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Guanghao Zhang

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,