Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2007/05/17 23:20:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r539120 - in /cocoon/trunk/blocks: cocoon-html/cocoon-html-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/ cocoon-imageop/cocoon-imageop-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/ cocoon-itext/cocoon-itext-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/ cocoon-jcr/cocoon-jc...

felixk@apache.org pisze:
> Author: felixk
> Date: Thu May 17 14:17:32 2007
> New Revision: 539120

> Log:
> -use servlet services
> -reformatted
<snip/>

Felix, could you first commit reformating and then actual changes, please? In the future such a merged commit will be
useless because no one will be able to figure out what you changed to use servlet services.

Thanks for your work

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> felixk@apache.org pisze:
>> Author: felixk
>> Date: Thu May 17 14:17:32 2007
>> New Revision: 539120

>> Log:
>> -use servlet services
>> -reformatted
> <snip/>
>
> Felix, could you first commit reformating and then actual changes,
> please?

I'll try to remember to do.

Thanks for reviewing. Does it looks ok to you what I'm doing (exept the reformatting stuff) - if you can figure it out
because of the reformatting?