Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 18:12:07 UTC

sandbox policy

How do you guys determine when something can be moved out of the
sandbox? The OSGi plugin currently supports FreeMarker, Velocity and
Spring. It also has an admin interface to stop/start/reload bundles,
and a felix web based shell (shamelessly  copied from the ONGL one).
It isn't finished by any means but I think it is usable already.

musachy

Re: sandbox policy

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> What's with the "you guys"? You're one of us! ;-)

:)

> A simple vote is what's required to promote something out of the sandbox.

has anybody taken a look at the OSGi plugin?

musachy

Re: sandbox policy

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

--