Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mith Atul <at...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/08 19:20:11 UTC

Any idea of OFBIZ books in print

Hi,
There are two OFBIZ based books (in print) that have been there for the last
2 or 4 years.
Any new updated books to be launched.
The first book was an eye opener. and I use it as a  bible of OFBIZ.
Pl. inform me if any book is available (not those video files )

Re: Any idea of OFBIZ books in print

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

Jacques