Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deniz <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/06 05:43:01 UTC

Field with No data

hi all,

I have a problem with solr fields and feeling totally confused about that...
the situation is this:

I have two different environments for a web site, one is for testing issues
and the other is the real site which is on live... but both of them are
identical - except there are using separate databases.

here is the problem: testing environment works fine with all fields,
however on the other one, one of the field has no data at all..

the same query is used to get data from db for the field (databases are
idenctical too, but testing db has less records than the one on live...)

anyone faced a similar problem before? or any ideas ?

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...

Re: Field with No data

Posted by deniz <de...@gmail.com>.
well... the problem was... a silly typo in config...

case is over guys :P

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...

Re: Field with No data

Posted by deniz <de...@gmail.com>.
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n3312511/Screen_shot_2011-09-06_at_11.56.47.png

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n3312511/Screen_shot_2011-09-06_at_11.57.04.png

screenshots to make it clear how it looksl like on analysis

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...