Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jeff Balogh <jb...@stripe.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/05 01:40:06 UTC

Airflow Meetup at Stripe in September?

Hey y'all, we're heavy users of Airflow at Stripe and we'd be happy to
host a meetup in September. Our office is in San Francisco down by
AT&T park. How do we make that happen?

Re: Airflow Meetup at Stripe in September?

Posted by Jeff Balogh <jb...@stripe.com.INVALID>.
Hey! I finally worked out the date with folks over here.

Wednesday, September 21st from 6:30 to 9:00 in San Francisco. Our max
is about 200 people.

We can follow the format of
http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Airflow-Incubating-Meetup/events/230236598/:

6:30-7:00 Meet, greet, and eat.
7:00-8:00 Talks
8:00-8:30 Updates on the project, roadmap & upcoming Airbnb sprints,
and Q/A for the core project team.
8:30-9:00 Community open mic, step up and make announcements if you're
recruiting, looking for help, planning on working on a feature, ...

I'll give a talk, and Ben from apigee can give a talk, so we need one
more volunteer. Is anyone else interested?

@sumit: sorry, we won't be able to support any remote talks this time.

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Jeff.
Interesting. I received your email with a huge delay...

Thanks for volunteering to host. If you haven't already, please join the
airflow meetup as a member and we will grant you permission to create the
new event. You will need to collect and post abstracts for the talks - once
ready, we can share the new event via twitter, email, etc...

Ping me on gitter (r39132) to speed things up.

-s

Posted by Jeff Balogh <jb...@stripe.com.INVALID>.

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ben Tallman <be...@apigee.com>.

<http://t.sidekickopen06.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4WJfgqW4WJj7n3MP7VWW3LqXLC56dWRRf2H8CkP02?t=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fanonymousmanage&si=5141814536306688&pi=de892aba-bd1f-4c0e-948f-454ffe35b613>
 @apigee
<http://t.sidekickopen06.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4WJfgqW4WJj7n3MP7VWW3LqXLC56dWRRf2H8CkP02?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fapigee&si=5141814536306688&pi=de892aba-bd1f-4c0e-948f-454ffe35b613>

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Jeff,

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,