Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 01:43:52 UTC

Re: 60000 millis timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for read

Hi Shapoor,

Sorry for the late response. Hopefully you've resolved your issue already.

HBase-0.96.1 was discarded, replaced by 0.96.1.1. You should use the the
appropriate build of that version, so yes, "0.96.1.1-hadoop2" sounds
correct for you.