Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bshepherd <br...@ngc.com> on 2008/10/14 14:34:40 UTC

Re: uses for config directory?

Stephen, We use the config directory in the same way as you. We have not
found a way to run the application with maven (Netbeans) as the config
directory is not seen by maven on the classpath. So we go through a hoky
modification of moving the needed config files in resources so they end up
int he jar for testing. You need to make sure that you remove them from
resources before you check in. Makes prone for error.

There needs to be a way that you can add config directory and/or all
configuration files needed for the application to the classpath so you can
run in the ide (or maven command line).

If some one has another idea, I would love to hear it.

Brian