Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com> on 2002/07/25 23:14:03 UTC

RE: memory leak in xerces c 2.0.0??

Unless I'm missing something, it's the usual thing where the tool is too
stupid to realize that its dealing with C++, and that the buffer
allocated in the constructor is later going to be freed in the
destructor. Don't trust those tools unless you look yourself and see
what's going on.

Dean Roddey
The Charmed Quark Controller
droddey@charmedquark.com