Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Colene <he...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/08 11:51:33 UTC

how to adjust cell height

 Actually, the first part of the table  is fixed height (always the same
content), and the second part is generated from a variable
number of line, the first part has to adapt its height so the table
will always have the same height.

Re: AW: how to adjust cell height

Posted by Colene <he...@hotmail.com>.
have resolved by calculating the max length of the content and adjusting the

Posted by Colene <he...@hotmail.com>.
<fo:table-row>
	<fo:table-cell>
		<fo:table width="100%" table-layout="fixed">
			<fo:table-column column-width="14.952mm"/>
			<fo:table-column column-width="34.977000000000004mm"/>
			<fo:table-column column-width="97.188mm"/>
			<fo:table-body>
				<fo:table-row>
					<fo:table-cell >
						<fo:block padding-top="7mm" text-align="center">
							<fo:instream-foreign-object content-width="6mm"
content-height="12mm">
								--svg drawn
							</fo:instream-foreign-object>
						</fo:block>
					</fo:table-cell>
					<fo:table-cell  "background-color="#FFFFFF" border-color="#000000"
border-width="0.1mm" border-style="solid" margin-left="0.1mm"
margin-top="0.1mm" margin-right="0.1mm" margin-bottom="0.1mm">
						<fo:block padding-top="2mm" margin-left="0.1mm" margin-top="0.1mm"
margin-right="0.1mm" margin-bottom="0.1mm" text-align="center">
							<fo:instream-foreign-object content-width="25mm"
content-height="25mm">
								--svg n
							</fo:instream-foreign-object>
						</fo:block>
					</fo:table-cell>
					<fo:table-cell background-color="#FFFFFF" border-style="solid"
border-width="0.1mm" border-color="#000000">
						<fo:block wrap-option="wrap" font-family="ArialUni" font-size="12pt"
text-align="left" margin-bottom="1mm" margin-top="1mm" margin-right="1mm"
margin-left="1mm" padding-left="1mm" padding-top="1mm">text1</fo:block>
						<fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="9pt" text-align="left"
margin-bottom="1mm" margin-top="1mm" margin-right="1mm" margin-left="1mm"
padding-left="1mm" padding-top="3mm">text2</fo:block>
						<fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="9pt" text-align="left"
margin-bottom="1mm" margin-top="1mm" margin-right="1mm" margin-left="1mm"
padding-left="1mm" padding-top="1mm">text3</fo:block>
					</fo:table-cell>
				</fo:table-row>
			</fo:table-body>
		</fo:table>
	</fo:table-cell>
	<fo:table-cell border-color="#000000" border-width="0.1mm"
border-style="solid" background-color="#FFFFFF">
		<fo:block wrap-option="wrap" padding-left="1mm" padding-top="2mm"
margin-left="0.1mm" margin-top="0.1mm" margin-right="0.1mm"
margin-bottom="0.1mm" font-family="ArialUni" text-align="left"></fo:block>
	</fo:table-cell>
</fo:table-row>

Posted by Venkat Reddy <va...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,