Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "J. Hondius" <jh...@rem.nl> on 2010/02/25 13:07:42 UTC

Auto Generated WSDL param0 to args0 change?

Hi All,

after updating my Axis2 (actually WSO2 2.3 to 3.1) the auto generated
WSDL for my .aar files changed.
Before the update the WSDL specified the parameters to the functions to
be named "param0" "param1" etc
This changed to "args0" "args1" etc.

This is problematic for all of my PHP client code:
$response = $sc->getBug(array('param0' => $DnKey))->return;
now should be
$response = $sc->getBug(array('args0' => $DnKey))->return;

Q1: WHY?
Q2: is there a way to influence this behaviour by configuring Axis2?
(dont tell me the solution is to include a WSDL in my .aar)

Greetings from Holland, Joek