Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/17 16:00:04 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] NicolasMaisonneuve Lenya LenyaNotificationRT Mon May 17 16:00:04 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NicolasMaisonneuve , version: 11 on Sun May 17 13:54:24 2004 by 81.57.18.97

- i live in Paris. i'm just finishing my studies in a Computer engineer School (ESIEA).
+ i live in Paris. i'm just finishing my studies in a Computer engineer School (=Master) (ESIEA).
?                                                                               ++++++++++

- In parallel i begin studies in a DEA in Artificial Intelligence (Equivalent to first year of Ph.D)
+ In parallel i begin studies in the MASTER AID (Artificial Intelligence and Decision)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya , version: 97 on Sun May 17 13:35:10 2004 by AndreasHartmann

- * [LenyaNotificationThoughts]

+ * [LenyaNotificationRT]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaNotificationRT , version: 4 on Sun May 17 13:44:39 2004 by GregorRothfuss

- GregorRothfuss : what would the to refer to? users and / or groups?
+ [GregorRothfuss] : what would the to refer to? users and / or groups?

- GregorRothfuss : I agree. The email address is an implementation detail and it would make sense to hide it. How is emailing a group handled? Individual emails to all group members?