Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/05 19:26:55 UTC

jetspeed-dev mail list down?

I posted some thoughts on security last night, and have not received any
feedback yet, in addition to not seeing any traffic whatsoever on jetspeed-dev.

The archive has nothing since End of November, so I am thinking it must be
down.

Sorry if I am wrong.

Re: jetspeed-dev mail list down?

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>>I posted some thoughts on security last night, and have not
>>received any
>>feedback yet, in addition to not seeing any traffic
>>whatsoever on jetspeed-dev.
>>

>The Jetspeed-dev mailing list is not down.
>We are about to put out a release, and freeze development.
>
>Personally, I find your proposal very interesting, I haven't had time to
>respond yet.

+1 (interesting)
+1 (no time)

RE: jetspeed-dev mail list down?