Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/02/21 00:08:27 UTC

Mac binaries for 1.2.1 are now live

Hi,

thanks for all your help getting the 1.2.1 Mac OS X binaries into shape.
I’ve put them on the website for general distribution now:

    http://couchdb.apache.org#download

Special thanks to Hans for doing most of the ground-work here!

Best
Jan

Re: Mac binaries for 1.2.1 are now live

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Jan, I don't see these on the website.

On 20 February 2013 23:08, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for all your help getting the 1.2.1 Mac OS X binaries into shape.
> I’ve put them on the website for general distribution now:
>
>     http://couchdb.apache.org#download
>
> Special thanks to Hans for doing most of the ground-work here!
>
> Best
> Jan

NS

Re: Mac binaries for 1.2.1 are now live

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Please ignore my last message. Caching is hard.

On 20 February 2013 23:08, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for all your help getting the 1.2.1 Mac OS X binaries into shape.
> I’ve put them on the website for general distribution now:
>
>     http://couchdb.apache.org#download
>
> Special thanks to Hans for doing most of the ground-work here!
>
> Best
> Jan

NS

Re: Mac binaries for 1.2.1 are now live

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Please ignore my last message. Caching is hard.

On 20 February 2013 23:08, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for all your help getting the 1.2.1 Mac OS X binaries into shape.
> I’ve put them on the website for general distribution now:
>
>     http://couchdb.apache.org#download
>
> Special thanks to Hans for doing most of the ground-work here!
>
> Best
> Jan

NS

Re: Mac binaries for 1.2.1 are now live

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Jan, I don't see these on the website.

On 20 February 2013 23:08, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for all your help getting the 1.2.1 Mac OS X binaries into shape.
> I’ve put them on the website for general distribution now:
>
>     http://couchdb.apache.org#download
>
> Special thanks to Hans for doing most of the ground-work here!
>
> Best
> Jan

NS