Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2010/02/16 20:22:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r910652 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk/themes/tomahawk: ./ data/ includes/ webapp/ webapp/tomahawk/ webapp/tomahawk/WEB-INF/ webapp/tomahawk/css/ webapp/tomahawk/images/ webapp/tomahawk/js/

doogie@apache.org wrote:
> Author: doogie
> Date: Tue Feb 16 19:08:04 2010
> New Revision: 910652

> Log:
> New theme, tomahawk, created by Bruno Busco and Erik Schuessler of
> Brainfood.

I very highly recommend you all check this theme out.  We'd like to
switch the default theme to this as well, because it looks so very
much better.

Additionally, if someone could extend the theming system, so all the
helper lookup icons(calendar, field lookup) could be themed, that
would be great.

For theming the images, we don't care if you have to specify a
separate folder for them, or if you could do it thru pure css.  But
we'd like to change the images in any event.

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Will do - can't wait to see it!

Cheers,
Ruppert