Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Milan Siebenbürger <mi...@ais.cz> on 2006/09/21 17:17:25 UTC

HSSF: Using different styles in one cell

Hello,

i'm trying to use different styles (or just fonts) in one cell (ex. i need
something like <b>Name:</b>John Irwing in one cell). Is there any way, how
to do that? I know, I can use textbox and RichText, but that text is not
"IN" cell, but above that.

Thanks for any help
MS

Re: HSSF: Using different styles in one cell

Posted by Anthony Andrews <py...@yahoo.com>.
As far as I am aware Milan - and I could very well be wrong, this feature is not supported by HSSF. I believe that it is only possible to set a single 'style' for the contents of the cell because that is how HSSF works, it looks at the cell as an entity.

Milan Siebenbürger <mi...@ais.cz> wrote: Hello,

i'm trying to use different styles (or just fonts) in one cell (ex. i need
something like Name:John Irwing in one cell). Is there any way, how