Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/12/27 22:46:04 UTC

Doxia Velocity Renderer

For those of you wondering what cropped up in the site module. There
is now something called "doxia-velocity-renderer". This is an
extension to maven 2 which will hopefully very much ease the process
of putting dynamic information about projects on the site.

For the moment it is not yet in use; I intend to do some hacking for
e.g. the "who we are" page similar to what the Apache DB site has at

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/site/templates/whoweare.xml?revision=227393&view=markup

If you are interested in the extension (or if you are just desperate
to find *some* documented and commented code on how to write a maven-2
extension, a Doxia parser or a maven-2 plugin, just take a look at

http://people.apache.org/~henning/velocity-doxia-renderer/

Comments very appreciated.

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: Doxia Velocity Renderer

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Looks useful!

WILL

On 12/27/06, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> For those of you wondering what cropped up in the site module. There
> is now something called "doxia-velocity-renderer". This is an
> extension to maven 2 which will hopefully very much ease the process
> of putting dynamic information about projects on the site.
>
> For the moment it is not yet in use; I intend to do some hacking for
> e.g. the "who we are" page similar to what the Apache DB site has at
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/site/templates/whoweare.xml?revision=227393&view=markup
>
> If you are interested in the extension (or if you are just desperate
> to find *some* documented and commented code on how to write a maven-2
> extension, a Doxia parser or a maven-2 plugin, just take a look at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~henning/velocity-doxia-renderer/
>
> Comments very appreciated.
>
>        Best regards
>                Henning
>
> --
> Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
> 91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person
> Open Source Consulting, Development, Design | Velocity - Turbine guy
>
>          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com