Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by li...@inuus.com on 2010/10/04 17:35:02 UTC

Re: Updated few checks in ConcatVisitor, to increase its coverage. (issue2085042)

lgtm, if you could add a follow-on test for conditional comments I'd
appreciate it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2085042/

Re: Updated few checks in ConcatVisitor, to increase its coverage. (issue2085042)

Posted by MHarish Mnsatya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
k thx, ship it!