Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goetze <ch...@sensage.com> on 2006/11/17 20:21:59 UTC

Embedded Error while rendering javadocs

I added the javadocs plugin to generate an aggregate report, and I see this:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 -
/local/home/cg/a/main/src/java/common/src/main/java/com/sensage/util/EmailUtil.java:4:
package javax.mail.internet does not exist
import javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress;
                           ^
/local/home/cg/a/main/src/java/common/src/main/java/com/sensage/sls/client/Request.java:8:
package org.apache.xerces.jaxp does not exist
import org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl;
                              ^
(with a lot more)

It seems that somehow, it needs to know the dependencies of my project,
so why doesn't use the dependencies as declared? what is really going on?
--
cg