Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by al...@kymsolutions.com on 2019/04/06 00:32:20 UTC

Sending post from ajax to servlet

I have a problem, not always, it happens randomly. Sometimes I send some
data, ~200KB , using jquery ajax, but when I received the request it came
null, but before I debugged in Chrome and the data seemed ok.

I am using Tomcat 8.5, Java 8.201 and Google Chrome on Windows 10.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Alejandro Vargas Mayorga

Gerente Desarrollo C.A. & C.

Tel. 506- 7232-3366

Email: <ma...@kymsolutions.com>
alejandro.vargas@kymsolutions.com

 <http://www.kymsolutions.com/> www.kymsolutions.com

Visite nuestra aula virtual!

Re: Sending post from ajax to servlet

Posted by John Dale <jc...@gmail.com>.
Debug pause made your request/db connection/other timeout?

Posted by "André Warnier (tomcat)" <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
On 06.04.2019 02:32, alejandro.vargas@kymsolutions.com wrote:
> I have a problem, not always, it happens randomly. Sometimes I send some
> data, ~200KB , using jquery ajax, but when I received the request it came
> null, but before I debugged in Chrome and the data seemed ok.
>

> I am using Tomcat 8.5, Java 8.201 and Google Chrome on Windows 10.
>

> I appreciate any help.

Thank you for the versions.

There is not much one can do with the other information that you provide above (remember,
we are not on your system).

You should first have a look at the tomcat logfiles, see if you can spot anything there.
If you see something suspicious that you do not understand, copy the corresponding section
of the log here (copy and paste, not as an attachment), so that someone else can have a look.

If there is nothing suspicious in the logfiles, then your problem is probably elsewhere.