Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by John Rose <JR...@foundationip.com> on 2006/10/26 05:28:53 UTC

RE: out of memory

Thank you for your response. I will give it a try.

John Rose
Support
FoundationIP
Tel: +1 612-332-8800 X 1017
Fax: +1612-332-0080
jrose@foundationip.com

"Pelton, Brian" <bp...@jgboswell.com>
10/25/2006 04:52 PM
Please respond to
"James Users List" <se...@james.apache.org>

"James Users List" <se...@james.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: out of memory

The windows service is just a pointer to an application.  It's a fancy
shortcut of sorts.

So, I would say you only need to change the wrapper.conf and restart the
service.  You could reboot the computer for a `warm fuzzy` feeling if it
is possible.

This is based on my experiences with windows services, not James in
particular.

--Brian