Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by "Erhard M. Dinhobl jun." <er...@master-studios.net> on 2016/06/26 18:24:45 UTC

Contribution

Hello mahout devs!

I am interested in participating in mahout. I am a software developer
with more than 17 years experience. In the last years I focused on
artificial intelligence.

I just had a look at the next issues in jira. What I can do to start
(reading docs, etc.)? Does it make sense to participate?

Thanks

Erhard

--

master-studios.net - Intelligent Software / Consulting / Research

+43 (0)699 / 102 69 056, Vienna, Austria

Re: Contribution

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Welcome Erhard!!  Sure we definitely look forward to contributions.
Any specific area that's of interest to you?

Please see links below for a good place to start would be to become
familiar with Mahout's Samsara Linear Algebra constructs.

https://www.amazon.com/Apache-Mahout-MapReduce-Dmitriy-Lyubimov/dp/1523775785?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
<goog_64357291>
http://mahout.apache.org/users/sparkbindings/home.html <goog_64357291>
http://mahout.apache.org/users/environment/how-to-build-an-app.html