Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "vallala.rk@gmail.com" <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/15 07:05:34 UTC

replicate Activemq messages from one server to another activeMq server

currently we have one activemq server. we are now planning to set-up new
activemq server.
here my question is we want replicate first activemq server data into
another server. we are not planning for HA.

Could any one help me on this?

if any one need any more info please let me know?

Regards,
Ramakrishna
8019430377

Re: replicate Activemq messages from one server to another activeMq server

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I just realized: since the queue on the other broker has a different name,
you can use a composite destination to get a copy of the message into the
xyz queue on your main broker, and federate the two brokers and use normal
message forwarding to get them to the consumers on the other broker.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
What's the purpose of replicating, given that you say you don't want to
have HA?  What are you actually trying to accomplish?