Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com> on 2006/11/28 02:36:44 UTC

svn:ignore property with multiple values?

I scoured Google and the SVN docs, and nothing seems to indicate, that I
can find, how to list multiple items for the svn:ignore property.

Specifically, I want to ignore both the lib and dist directories in the
java/demo/localcal directory, as well as src/org/*.  How do I do this?

Thanks,

David

Re: Re: svn:ignore property with multiple values?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 11/27/06, David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Andrew.  For posterity, it should be 'svn pe' or 'svn propedit'
> not 'svn ps', so you can have multiple entries.

Yep, this is correct. I had thought propset also went to your editor
when invoked on a directory, but that is not the case.

andrew

Re: svn:ignore property with multiple values?

Posted by David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.