Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by HWinMT <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 20:51:13 UTC

TomEE 7 and webjars folder

On Windows 7 and Server 2008:

In order to get the deploy of TomEE 7 to complete I have to copy the webjars
folder from another instance of TomEE (1.7.4) and access the tomee web-app
and click confirm. It appears to do nothing, but it finishes the update to
server.xml and catalina.bat and other things.

Also, I had to install Firefox on the server to run the tomee web-app
because IE had jQuery errors that FF ignored. IE would not display the
Install link. I could see the errors in IE's development mode.

Informational.

Thanks.

Re: TomEE 7 and webjars folder

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Thanks for bringing that up. I will take a look on ie issues tonight (EST).

[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by HWinMT <ho...@gmail.com>.
I see a WebAccess on the downloads page.

Re: TomEE 7 and webjars folder

Posted by HWinMT <ho...@gmail.com>.
How do I find tomee-webaccess webapp?

Re: TomEE 7 and webjars folder

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok

Installer has been split in tomee-webaccess webapp. That is why you missed
some dependencies i guess

Posted by HWinMT <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello