Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 17:12:15 UTC

Maven Site Plugin RSS

Hi there,

I was wondering if it's possible for the maven site plugin to generate RSS
or Atom feed during site generation. If not do you think it would be
interesting for the team? It shouldn't be so hard to iterate over the files
that are in src/site and decorate them with the url from the POM.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: Maven Site Plugin RSS

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Petar,

I didn't have time to ask before: what entries do you want to publish in a
feed?
Reading the code, IIUC, you propose to publish each menu entry as feed entry:
I don't see how this can be useful, be in for the main Maven site or any site
generated by maven-site-plugin.

Please open a Jira issue in MSITE and explain the expected behaviour/usage
scenario.

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Maven Site Plugin RSS