Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hugues REROLLE <hr...@technow.fr> on 2001/03/08 10:56:24 UTC

sqltaglib & connection DataBase

 Hi

 I use sqlTaglib because I want to limit the connection and with sqlTaglib
 (and connection pool) I am connect to my DataBase just one time during all
 the session. Is it possible to do the same thing differently (with esql for
 example) ??

 In the same time I'm using JSP in other pages, I wish use the same
conection
 in my xml files that I use in my JSP files (I have
 an object "connection", define by me) how can I do that ??? Can I use
 xspGlobal or xspContext ???

 Thank,

 Hug