Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Robert Norris <Ro...@its.monash.edu.au> on 2005/02/24 03:23:29 UTC

Embperl::Object and ErrorDocument

I have an ErrorDocument 500 in httpd.conf, and optReturnError is
enabled. Using Embperl::Object, if an error occurs in something
Execute()'d from base.epl, nothing happens - Embperl just aborts the
Execute and carries on. This is Embperl 2.0rc2.

This behaviour has been noted before.

  http://www2.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/2002-11/msg00122.html

Was anything ever done with this? Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Rob.

--
Robert Norris                          <Ro...@its.monash.edu.au>
Messaging & Scheduling Group             Information Technology Services

RE: Embperl::Object and ErrorDocument

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> I have an ErrorDocument 500 in httpd.conf, and optReturnError
> is enabled. Using Embperl::Object, if an error occurs in
> something Execute()'d from base.epl, nothing happens -
> Embperl just aborts the Execute and carries on. This is
> Embperl 2.0rc2.
>
> This behaviour has been noted before.
>
>   http://www2.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/2002-11/msg00122.html
>
> Was anything ever done with this? Is there a fix?

No, sorry that got lost somewhere...

I put it on the TODO list together with error object handling stuff

Gerald