Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by BOUREAU ANNE VALERIE <AN...@PARTNRE.COM> on 2003/10/03 18:11:00 UTC

Cocoon performance

--- Reçu de       PARTNRE.BOUREAV 0298426572                 03-10-03 18.11

Hello,

I have very bad response time with Cocoon 2.0.1 when lots of pages are
requesting. I have used most of the tips listed in 'Apache Cocoon
Performance Tips' and would like to know what to do to improve our response
time :
-> we are going to use cocoon 2.0.4
-> maybe our xsl is not optimized => how to know that ?

Is there anything else I can do ?

Thanks for helping
AV

---- 03-10-03 18.11 ---- Envoyé à      -------------------------------------
  -> USERS(a)COCOON.APACHE.ORG

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.

RE: Cocoon performance

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
If you could switch to Cocoon 2.1 you could use the profiler to measure
the time of each step in your pipelines. Also give Saxon a chance - it
is usually faster than Xalan.

Cheers,
Reinhard