Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Keith Thompson <kt...@binghamton.edu> on 2011/05/24 01:59:11 UTC

File Not Found Exception

I am trying to run the arff.vector algorithm but am getting a File Not Found
Exception on my input directory.  I have checked and double-checked.  The
input path is definitely correct.  Someone suggested it could be a problem
that my Hadoop folder and my Mahout folder aren't in the same folder, but I
was able to run the Dirchlet clustering algorithm successfully specifying
both the --input and --output paths so I don't think that is the problem.
What other problems could cause this error to pop up?

Re: File Not Found Exception

Posted by Abhik Banerjee <ba...@gmail.com>.
having the same issue with canopy clustering driver code on hadoop

Re: File Not Found Exception

Posted by Keith Thompson <kt...@binghamton.edu>.
To be more specific ... I can run bin/mahout seqdirectory -i <input> -o
<output> and it works. If I try to run bin/mahout arff.vector -i <input>
-o<output> with the same input file path, it says File Not Found.  Something
about that doesn't seem right ...

Re: File Not Found Exception

Posted by Keith Thompson <kt...@binghamton.edu>.

Re: File Not Found Exception