Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by mmjose26 <mm...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2013/06/01 03:47:28 UTC

Data Store Question.

Hi,
I wonder if we can have one data store for each workspace en jackrabbit
repository.

the requirement is multiple app clients, each one in his workspace, so that
if one data store fail, the other  datastore's apps don´t be affected, and
we can do backups of data store for app.

is it make sense ?
tanks!

AW: Data Store Question.

Posted by "Seidel. Robert" <Ro...@aeb.de>.
Hi,

The data store can only be defined for the whole repository. But you can implement your own data store using multiple shares in cases of fail over (however the shares need to be synchronized). The interface is very tiny, so it should be easy to do.

Regards, Robert