Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Eric Bowman <eb...@boboco.ie> on 2009/06/03 17:17:22 UTC

Re: ZooKeeper viewer

Ted Dunning wrote:
> Please add comments, suggestions and improvements to the JIRA ticket.  I am
> sure there is plenty to improve.

I stuck a more useful (for me, at least) pom up there:  forces compiler
to -source 1.6 (perhaps 1.5 would be better, but most people using ZK
are on 1.6 anyhow), and builds a "with dependencies" jar so you just do:

java -jar zk-tree-view-0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar host:port

cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Bowman
Boboco Ltd

Re: ZooKeeper viewer

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much.

I have found a few oversights in the code as well and will post a new
version shortly (with your suggested changes).

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve

111 West Evelyn Ave. Ste. 202