Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kelly Kleinfelder <ke...@unboundmedicine.com> on 2001/09/25 19:55:58 UTC

mod_webapp on solaris 7

When trying to "make" mod_webapp, I get the following error:

libtool: ltconfig version `' does not match ltmain.sh version `1.3.5'
Fatal configuration error.  See the libtool docs for more information.
make[4]: *** [apr_cpystrn.lo] Error 1

I just installed libtool 1.4.2, the latest stable version.

Any ideas?

Kelly Kleinfelder
UNIX System Administrator
Unbound Medicine, Inc.
610-627-9090 x229

Re: mod_webapp on solaris 7

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Tuesday 25 September 2001 10:55 am, Kelly Kleinfelder wrote:
> When trying to "make" mod_webapp, I get the following error:
>
> libtool: ltconfig version `' does not match ltmain.sh version `1.3.5'
> Fatal configuration error.  See the libtool docs for more information.
> make[4]: *** [apr_cpystrn.lo] Error 1
>
> I just installed libtool 1.4.2, the latest stable version.

libtool 1.4.x doesn't have ltconfig.  Remove that file, and see what happens.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org